Return and Refund Policy
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The effective date of this policy shall be: February 26th 2017
FairWindsMarket.com (“us,” “we,” “Company,” or “Site”) is committed to providing quality products for its customers and giving its customers an appropriate correction to our service and products, through our return system, when the customer is unsatisfied with their purchase.
SECTION 1 - ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for a return: If any portion of this policy is not followed, it may forfeit your eligibility.
Your request shall be placed to the appropriate channels following the directions below within 30 days of your approved purchase. (The appropriate channels can be found in the footer of the webpage and titled “Returns”.)
Do not ship any merchandise until you have read and followed this policy in its entirety, failure to do so may forfeit your eligibility. (There are specific steps to follow when shipping an item.)
The item must be unused and in the condition it was received. (Unless it arrived damage. A picture of the damage may be required to continue)
You must have the original packing slip.
You must have the original packing materials that were used to ship the item. These must be used to return the item.
All basket products will require an additional $30.00 restocking fee.
SECTION 2 - REQUEST FOR RETURN
Only official requests for return are honored. For a return request to be official, it must be submitted through our Return System. The Return System can be found at the footer of our website Homepage here: https://fairwindsmarket.com, navigate to this page, scroll down to the footer, and click “Returns”. Follow the prompts on the following webpages.
SECTION 3 – RETURN PROCESS
After a return request is submitted through the appropriate channels, we will then review the request to determine eligibility to continue the process.
If the item is being returned because it arrived damaged, a picture of the damaged product might be required before the process can continue.
The return process will take place through a series of emails giving you directions based on the nature of the return requested.
The process: (This process is a general flow of likely conditions, but can fluctuate at any time for any reason)
- You will receive an email notifying you that we received your request.
- We will review your return request and send an email to you with further directions if necessary.
- If necessary, directions will be sent based on the return request desired by the customer, generally this will be accompanied by a shipping label and shipping directions.
NOTE: never ship an item to any address without a label from us, you could lose the item and any eligibility for a return.
- Once we receive the item our receiving team will verify that the correct item was returned and that the correct packing slip was included and that the item is not damaged.
- The return would then be approved and the refund or replacement will be sent.
Return System: The return system will guide you through the return process using the interface and a series of emails from us.
Refunds: Refunds are a complete refund of the cost of the item in question (see “Return Shipping Charges” below). Refunds can take up to 10-days after we receive the item to be processed internally. After a refund is processed, it can take an additional 3 business days for the funds to show up on your payment method’s statement.
Replacement: This is usually reserved for situations where a customer has received an item that is damaged or the wrong item entirely. In this case, a picture of the damaged product is often required, and the Return System will prompt you for this if necessary.
Return Shipping Charges: Who pays shipping is based on the reason for the return. Generally shipping is paid by FairWindsMarket.com. We will always issue the shipping label (even if the customer is required to pay the return shipping costs). If shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, this cost will be deducted from the refund in the event of a refund request.
NOTE: Only use a shipping label issued from FairWindsMarket.com when processing your return. Please do not send your purchase back to the specific manufacturer, no refund or replacement will be given as the manufacturer does not handle customer orders and does not have the means to provide a refund or replacement. You may not receive an item or a refund if you send your return to the wrong address.
For late or missing refunds (if applicable) follow this list in order below:
- Check your credit card, bank or payment account again.
- Contact your credit card, bank, or payment company responsible. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve completed the steps above, followed the directions given by the entities listed above, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at Returns@FairWindsMarket.com. Include the following information in your email:
- Your reason for contacting, and confirm you have completed the steps above.
- Your name
- Your RA number
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the Return Policy send an email to our Customer Care Representatives at Returns@FairWindsMarket.com.